|2008 LRRS & CCS
to see the CCS Contingencies Sponsors List for 2008
Important Please Read:
How contingencies work:
VANSON “ROOKIE OF THE YEAR”: The Vanson Rookie of the Year is presented to a rider that earns the most points during the current LRRS race season on the criteria listed as follows:
1. The rider must start the 2012 season as a Novice.
2. The rider must advance to the next rider level when advancement criteria are met according to the rules in Section 5 of the 2012 LRRS Rulebook.
3. Novice points are not counted.
4. Amateur points will be counted in races where the rider finished in the top 5.
5. Expert points will only be counted in races where the rider finished in the top 10.
a. If the eligible rider wins a first place position in his first expert race the rider will then earn an additional 10 point bonus; these points are only counted toward the Vanson Rookie of the Year award and are not counted as LRRS season points.
6. Only the top 4 finishes for each rider for each event weekend will be accumulated toward the Rookie of the Year Award points.
7. A panel of officials will review all the candidates at the conclusion of the season and will make the determination based on the following:
a. Rider’s conduct with officials
b. Rider’s conduct and awareness of the track and race procedures.
c. Personal appearance, demeanor and deportment.
d. Sportsmanship with other riders on and off the track.
may penalize any rider for any conduct that may be determined detrimental to
Michelin/MotoRace “Dash for Cash”: Middleweight Grand Prix (Expert/Amateur) – The following payouts are available for placing in the designated positions:
For more information on available contingencies for the 2012 Season please see the CCS/ASRA link or see Sandy McPherson in LRRS Tech: http://www.ccsracing.us/sponsors.html
- Vanson Awards follow LRRS
Year end Awards format
These awards will be given out at the year’s end banquet.